www.gmcard.com/activate – The GM rewards card which stands for General Motors Reward card will be issued by Goldman Sachs bank from September 2021 and administered by General Motors. In the past, the GM card was issued by Credit One Financial. So, for the time being, the new card application is closed but customers can apply for a new GM credit card issued by Goldman Sachs from September 2021.
www.gmcard.com/activate – Get Discount
Other than GM rewards cards, Goldman Sachs will also issue the GM Business Card, GM Extended Family Card, and GM Cards through its Salt lake city branch. We hope that when the GM rewards card application will start it will be the same like it was in the past. Assuming that, let’s see everything important related to the GM rewards credit card.
GM Rewards credit card Sign In:
If you already have a GM credit card you can log in to your account and get access to your account statement and transaction. For now, the sign-in process is facilitated by Capital One, and to get access to your account follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, visit the GM card website at www.gmcard.com.
- Click on the “Pay your bill and Manage account” option and click on the Sign-in option.
- Now sign in using your Capital One User ID and Password.
- If you don’t have a Capital One Account, click on Set Up Online Access and register your GM rewards credit card on Capital One.
- With a Capital One GM card account, you can view your account balance and card activity, pay your bill online, update your account information, and request additional cards.
However for managing and tracking rewards offered by GM rewards card you have to register for Earnings Management Registration. This GM rewards earning account will help you in:
- Viewing rewards earning statements.
- Private offer available exclusively to customers.
- Create and update earning profiles.
- Reviewing GM rewards card Program rules.
Apply for GM Rewards Credit card:
As already mentioned, the new application process for the GM rewards card is closed during the bank transition process from June to September 2021. However, in the meantime, you can register yourself at the GM card website for receiving information once the new GM cards from Marcus by Goldman Sachs are available. In the GM card registration form, all you need to give is your name, Address, City, State, ZIP code, and email address.
Activate GM rewards Credit card:
If you have a GM rewards credit card, you need to activate it before making the first transaction. You can activate your GM credit card by logging into your card account and following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the Capital One cards website and click on Activate new cards online.
- Choose either Sign in or Enroll & Activate your GM rewards card.
- Enter relevant details of your GM card and activate it.
Note: The above-mentioned steps apply to GM rewards cards issued by Capital One, for information on GM rewards cards by Goldman Sachs, you have to wait a little longer.
About GM rewards Card:
The GM rewards card may be a great option for you if you are planning to buy a General Motor vehicle or you already have one. The GM card can be used for the maintenance of GM vehicles at their dealership and much more. Once you use the GM rewards card for purchases over $5000, you will get $250 as a GM credit. You can use the rewards earned through GM rewards cards for either purchasing or leasing out a Buick, GMC, Cadillac, or Chevrolet vehicle. You can also use the $250 GMC credit for purchasing parts or on services at the GM dealerships.
FAQs Of www.gmcard.com/activate
- What are the benefits of a GM card?
Ans: With a GM card customers get benefits such as Price protection, Identity theft solution service by Mastercard, or Travel Benefits in addition to an extended warranty on purchased vehicles.
- What is the reward scheme of the GM Buypower card?
Ans: GM Buypower credit cards let users earn rewards at the rate of 5% for the first $5000 purchases after this it drops to 2% for every purchase but the rewards program restarts annually so, you can also earn rewards at the rate of 5% for the next year.
- What are the fees associated with the GM Buypower rewards card?
Ans: The GM BuyPower cards come with a zero annual fee and 0% APR for 12 months in addition to this it also has 0% foreign transaction fees. After the intro APR period, GM buys power credit card charges APR at the rate of 15.24% to 24.24% variably.
- How much credit score does it need to get a GM to buy power rewards credit cards?
Ans: For receiving a GM BuyPower credit card the customer must have a credit score ranging between 670 to 850 which comes in the Good to excellent category.
- Is there any time limit for redeeming the earning of statement credit?
Ans: Yes, you can use the statement credit within 90 days of qualifying purchases but the good thing is these statement credits can be used for purchasing subscriptions like Sirius XM and other GM extras.
- The GM BuyPower rewards credit card is best for whom?
Ans: The GMBuypower credit card is best for people who love zero annual fee credit cards, Cashback strategists, and people who are loyal to the GM brand.
What are some of the downsides of GM BuyPower Rewards credit card?
Ans: The downsides of GM BuyPower rewards credit cards are as follows,
- No bonus.
- Limited options for redeeming rewards.
- High APR and late payment fee.
That’s all for today on GM BuyPower rewards credit card, if you have any other queries related to this card feel free to ask us in the comment box.